Powered by the industry’s reliable 8HP Honda GX240 engine, effortlessly pump water up to 375 gallons per minute around your jobsite, farm, home and other remote locations!
Plus, with a 3" x 3" inlet and outlet, this pump can easily handle solid waste up to 1.5” in diameter!
With a lightweight and portable design, this pump is perfect for on the go pumping of dirty water in industrial and agricultural applications, such as flooded construction sites, basements, draining pools and ponds, or irrigating fields!Features
- Moves liquids at a rate of 22,500 gallons/hour (375 GPM)
- Maximum elevation of 89 ft
- Handles solids up to 1.5"
- Silicone carbide mechanical seals, 100x Stronger than standard ceramic seals
- Chrome plated volute is 12x harder than cast iron
- Vibration isolation mounts improving performance and pump stability
- 1 year factory warranty
- Engine: 8 HP (5.9kW)
- Displacement: 270 cc
- Maximum RPM: 3,600 RPM
- Diameter of Input/Output: 3 x 3 in.
- Nominal Flow: 375 GPM
- Nominal Elevation: 89 ft.
- Suction: 25 ft.
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 US qt
- Gross Weight: 93 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 24” L x 19” W x 20” H
- TW3H Gas Water Pump
- Industrial and Agricultural Applications
- Pumping of Non Hazardous Liquids
- Flooded Basements and Pools
- Draining Ponds
- Irrigating Fields
- Pool Maintenance
- Clean Water
- Recreational mining and gold mining
Info and GuidesSpecifications Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are spare parts easily available?
Yes! If you dont see the parts you need listed on our page give our customer service team a call for further assistance!
Can this be used for flooding?
Whats the maximum elevation for it?
The maximum elevation is 89ft.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.