Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H Power Screed is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results.
Watch this video or follow the steps to learn how to replace the engine clutch in minutes:
- Use a 5mm Allen wrench to unscrew the bolts from the unit.
- Separate the engine from the unit.
- Unscrew the bolts on the clutch.
- Use a 17mm socket wrench to remove the bolts completely.
- Align the bolts with the new clutch.
- Secure the new clutch with a 17mm socket wrench.
Your power screed is now ready to use!