Tomahawk Backpack Foggers are perfect for backyard pest control and with routine maintenance, can give you years of service life! Watch this quick guide and follow the instruction below to help you save money and replace your Backpack Fogger’s carburetor today!
Tools You Will Need
- 4mm Allen Wrench
- Plyers or Wrench
- New Fogger Carburetor
How to Replace You Fogger's Carburetor
- Remove the top and bottom screws securing the air filter cover.
- Remove the air filter to reveal the back screws.
- Using a Size 4mm Allen Wrench, remove the screws.
- Once loosened, the screws can simply be removed by hand.
- Remove the gasket.
- Then, gently remove the air filter housing from the carburetor.
- Loosen the throttle cable, from the carburetor with plyers or a wrench.
- Then, gently remove the throttle cable from the carburetor.
- Use plyers to remove the fuel lines from the carburetor.
- Reattach the fuel lines to the bottom of the new carburetor.
- Next, lock the throttle cable into the new carburetor.
- Tighten the throttle cable to the carburetor with plyers or a wrench.
- Feed the air filter housing screws into the new carburetor.
- Replace the gasket.
- Hand tighten the back screws.
- Then secure both screws tightly with a Size 4mm Allen Wrench.
- Replace the air filter.
- Reattach and hand tighten the air filter cover securely.
We hope that this guide to replacing your backpack fogger’s carburetor made the process a whole lot easier for you, not to mention saved you an expensive trip to your local small engine repair shop. For more spare parts, coupons, tips, tricks, and more subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter. If you still need assistance replacing your carburetor, reach out to the Tomahawk Power Customer Service Team.