Is your plate compactor not starting? When dealing with troubleshooting for brand new engines, bypassing the oil sensor can often be a solution to the problem. This video demonstrates how to bypass the LOW oil sensor on an engine and get your plate compactor up and running.
*This can apply to a Honda engine, Kohler engine, or Tomahawk Power engine.*
- Locate the engine's ON/OFF switch.
- Remove the clamp that is holding all of the wires in place.
- Follow the bottom wire connected to the crank case to locate the oil sensor.
- Disconnect the oil sensor wires.
- Organize the remaining wires back together with the clamp.
- Turn the switch ON and start the engine.
Find plate compactors and engines here.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more how-to videos around the warehouse. Thanks for watching!