Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-T is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the 37.7cc Tomahawk engine, the TVSA-T provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
*Actual Blade Sizes:
TSB4-E = 48"
TSB6-E = 72"
TSB8-E = 95"
TSB10-E = 118"
TSB12-E = 142"
TSB14-E = 165"
Warranty applies to TVSA-T models only, blades not included.
- Power Screed Assembly with 7000 RPM Tomahawk Engine
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- Long lasting hardened aluminum blade
- 1 Year Engine Warranty
- Engine: Tomahawk 4 Stroke
- Power: 37.7cc
- VPM: 7000
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- TVSA-T Power Screed
- Aluminum Blade
- Adjustable Handles
- 37.7cc Tomahawk Engine
- 1 Year Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool Builders, Patios, and Decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 Man Concrete Jobs
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you ship to Hawaii?
Yes, Tomahawk Power ships to Hawaii.
What is the difference between the Tomahawk engine and Honda engine?
The Honda engine has a 3 year warranty, while the Tomahawk engine has a 1 year warranty. Both engines have spare parts availability and service centers nationwide.