Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
The Tomahawk TWG120A Welder Generator is designed for high power and durability. Ideal for farms, workshops, or any job that requires electrical power and CC (constant current) stick welding. Producing up to 120 Amps of DC output with a 60% duty cycle, it is suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 6013 rods. Convenient back wheels allow for maneuverability for portable onsite welding and can also be used for emergency back-up power when necessary. Featuring Tomahawk’s incredible 7HP engine, with 2200 watts of DC output, this welder generator will provide you with the power you need wherever you need it. The Tomahawk TWG120A is an excellent tool for job applications at your workshop, ranch, or farm - and is backed by a 1-year engine warranty.
- Able to weld 1/3, 1/4, 3/8 inch
- Permanent Magnetized Generator (PMG)
- Inverter Generator with stable sine wave for the steadiest welding
- Weld and Run Electric Tools all at once
- Brand: Tomahawk Power
- Manufacturers Part Number: TWG120A
- Color Finish: Black
- Height: 19 in.
- Length: 20.9 in.
- Width: 16.9 in.
- Engine Type: 7 HP Tomahawk Power
- Voltage: 240 DC
- Rated Amps: 120
- Suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 6013
- Welding Connector Type: Dinse DKJ16-35
- Wheels: Yes, 8" never go flat
- Fuel Tank: 1.6 Gal.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Weight: 99 lbs.
- Engine Displacement: 208 cc
- Max Watts: 2200
- Rated Watts: 2000
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Outlet (Qty.): 2
- Outlet Type: 120V DC
- Muffler: Yes
- TWG120A Welder
- 10ft Ground Clamp
- 10ft Electrode Holder
- 8" Wheel Kit
- Service Trucks
- Maintenance Crews
Info and GuidesTWG120A Operations Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.