Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
3.5 HP HONDA GX120 ENGINE
Powered by the industry’s most reliable engine, the Honda GX120, this saw starts on the first pull and will keep your jobsite running smoothly day after day!
Cut contraction joints up to 1-3/16th inches deep - within the first 1-2 hours of finishing, to control stress cracking for the ultimate concrete results!
With the saw’s upcut blade rotation, maintain clean cuts, while keeping debris out! And with its triangular arbor, this saw is compatible with most major blade manufacturers.
BLADE LOWERING LEVER
Use the saw's convenient operator station and lowering lever to smoothly engage the saw's 6" blade for more efficient cutting on green concrete!
Powered by the incredible 3.5 HP Honda GX120 Engine, the TFS6H Early Entry Green Walk Behind Concrete Saw is crafted specifically for professionals and construction equipment rental. This Green Concrete Saw ensures straight cuts up to 1-3/16 in. deep, perfect for concrete slab joints to prevent stress cracks and random cracking. Extremely user friendly, its simple design allows for fast blade replacement for blade sizes up to 6 inches. The TFS6H Early Entry Concrete Saw’s polyurethane wheels are ideal for safe operation on fresh concrete - to avoid damage to the concrete finish. Durable and tough, the TFS6H Walk Behind Concrete Saw is built to last and is backed by a 3 year engine warranty, on top of a 1 year product warranty.
- 3.5 HP Honda GX120 engine
- Maximum cutting depth of 1-3/16 inches
- Fits blade sizes up to 6 inches.
- Excellent for making joints in concrete slabs for random crack control
- Polyurethane wheels for safe operation on fresh concrete
- Comfortable grip handles for easy operation
- OSHA compliant vacuum port for dust collection
- 3-year engine warranty and 1-year product warranty
- EPA and CARB compliant
- Maximum blade diameter, in (mm): 6 (152)
- Maximum depth of cut, in (mm): 1-3/16 (30)
- Maximum power, hp: 3.5
- Average bladeshaft, rpm: 3,800
- Blade flanges, in (mm): 3 (76)
- Power source: Gasoline
- Arbor: Triangular
- Bladeshaft diameter, in (mm): 3/4 (19)
- Displacement, cu in: 163
- Bore/stroke, in (mm): 2.9 (58)/1.9 (48)
- Cylinders/cycle: 1/4
- Fuel capacity, qts (l): 3.3 (3.1)
- Oil capacity, qt (l): 0.61 (0.58)
- Air filter: Dry type dual element with pre-cleaner
- Starter: Recoil
- Engine cooling: Air
- Axle front/rear, in (mm): 3/4 (19)/3/4 (19)
- Wheels front, in (mm): 3 x 3 (76 x 76 ); 1 each
- Wheels rear, in (mm): 3 x 3 (76 x 76 ); 2 each
- Handlebar adjustment: Fixed
- Blade guard type: Enclosed
- Number of belts: 1
- Blade depth control: Manual
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine specifications: GX120
- Maximum weight uncrated, lbs: (kg) 87 (39)
- Maximum weight crated, lbs: (kg) 91 (41)
- Dimensions uncrated, in (mm): LxWxH 68 x 19 x 33-1/2 (1,727 x 483 x 851)
- TFS6H 6" Concrete Saw
- Blades Not Included
- Parking Lots
- Residential and Commercial Applications
- Decorative Jobsite Enhancements
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.