Factory Reconditioned: Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
Delivering low emission and noise with its dependable four stroke Honda GX100 engine, the Tomahawk JX60H Tamping Rammer is the supreme compaction tool; perfectly balanced to deliver controlled, skillful jumping motions, without causing any decline to impact force. Utilizing its specially crafted throttle level for smooth operation and heavy shock mount-system, the JX60H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe is able to absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest jobsite applications. Its light weight design offers optimum compaction depth and high speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,350 lbs. per square ft. Tough and trustworthy, its protective top frame cover and innovative engine side cover guard protect the engine and recoil starter, eliminating any potential harm during operation. For even greater durability, the JX60H features a plastic, rust-free oil tank and German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow, offering longer life and extended use. Its adaptability makes it the optimal rammer for ease and convenience, with the help of a specially engineered trolley kit, for simple loading and easy transportation.
- 98cc / 3 HP Honda GX100
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Controlled jumping motions at an incredible force of 3,350 lbs. per square ft.
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils, up to 26 in.
- Lifting handles and rollers for easy loading and unloading
- German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow extends service life
- 1-year product warranty and 3-year engine warranty
- CARB and EPA certified
- Engine: Honda GX100
- Power: 3 HP
- Impact Force: 12.8 KN
- Jumping Stroke: 1.6 - 3.4 in.
- Fuel Tank: 2.8 L
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shoe Size: 13 x 11 in.
- JX60H Vibratory Rammer
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Pools, Parks, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
Info and GuidesTEST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.