Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
Featuring a 22” x 20” cast iron base plate with curved, seamed edges for markless compaction, the TPC90H Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,400 lbs. per square ft. at 5,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 163cc / 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC90H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 12 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike.
- 163cc / 5.5 HP air-cooled 4-stroke OHV Honda GX160 Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 12 in.
Travel speed up to 78 ft/min
Compact soils at an incredible force of 3,400 lbs/ft at 5,400 VPM
Cold rolled steel plate with curved, seamed edge base for markless compaction
Self-cleaning open base plate to minimize rock and dirt build up
- CARB and EPA compliant
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Power: 5.5 HP
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- Plate Size: 22 in. × 20 in.
- Centrifugal Force: 15 KN
- Vibration Frequency: 90
- Travel Speed: 79 ft./min
- TPC90H Plate Compactor
- 3.5 Gallon Water Tank
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
Info and GuidesTPC90 Operations Manual
TPC90 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.