Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
Featuring a 17” x 21” cast iron base plate, the TPC80H Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,000 lbs. per square ft. at 6,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 5.5 HP Honda Engine Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, households, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC80H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 22 inches. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC80H Forward Plate Compactor is built to last, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
- 5.5 HP Honda Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers
- Compaction force of 3000 lbs. per square ft. at 6400 blows per minute
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils and clays up to 22 in.
- Travel speed of 79 ft. per minute
- The compact 17 x 21 in. plate works around cramped and narrow spaces
- A full 2 dBA quieter than competitive models
- Large 1 Gal. fuel
- CARB and EPA compliant
- Engine: 5.5HP Honda
- Power: 5.5HP
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Plate Size (LxW): 17 x 21 in
- Centrifugal Force: 13 Kn
- Vibration Frequency: 100 hz
- Travel Speed: 79 ft/min
- TPC80H 5.5HP Plate Compactor
- NSK Bearings
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
Info and GuidesTPC80H Operations Manual
TPC80H Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.