ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH TSCAR-8H MODELS SCARIFIERS
The Tomahawk Power Brush, crafted from highly treated steel wire, serves as the perfect companion and tool for floor cleaning, deburring, and removing contaminants following roughening or scabbling tasks.
Compatible with our TSCAR8H.
- Crimped wire brushes are ideal for removing rust and paint
- This drum ensures efficient completion of your task in record time, boasting swift and effective abrasion.
- Ideal for use in Marine and Industrial applications.
- To create a rugged, rustic appearance, gently brush over the delicate annual rings of the timber.
- 6,000 - 10,000 ft² Brush Lifetime
- 8" diameter x 5-3/4" wide
- Estimated life of 8,000 sq. ft.
- Longer life than steel tooth cutters
- Engine Sold Separately
- 8" Wire Brush Drum
- Cleaning Welds
- Removing Rust
- Roughing and Removing Coatings
- Surface Texturing and Grooving
- Cleaning and Texturing Welds
- Concrete reduction and scabbing
- Grooving applications
- Cleaning concrete form-work and shuttering
- Removal of coatings
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Info and GuidesTSCAR-8 Operations Manual
TSCAR-8 Parts Manual
Drum Assembly Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.