Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Master your next remodel with with an easy-to-use, quiet scraper built to tackle the toughest jobs! Remove up to 200 ft² of floor coverings per hour with an electric stripper that is 20x Faster than handheld floor scrapers - helping you cover more surface area so you can finish jobs faster! Simply adjust the blade to a steep angle to remove vinyl, linoleum, VCT, and carpet over concrete or a low blade angle for hardwood floor removal! Powered by a 3/4HP motor, this floor scraper only draws 11 amps making it suitable for use with 120V household circuits and portable generators! Designed with excellent counterweight, achieve greater efficiency by maintaining blade positioning underneath floor coverings – helping you save time and energy!
Stop frequent trips to the rental yard and sharpen your competitive edge with equipment that pays for itself!
At a low price with low maintenance - this floor scraper investment is win-win!
- 5000 strokes/min for quick and efficient flooring removal
- Remove surfaces up to 200 ft² per hour
- Includes 8'' blade for all types of flooring removal
- 3 adjustable positions for scraping aggressiveness
- Large wheels for easy movement and transport
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame for long lasting durability
- Foldable handles for easier transport and storage
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Horsepower- 3/4HP /115V
- Amperage - 11A
- Motor Speed - 1725 RPM
- Hertz - 60hz
- Cutting Width - Blade Options 4''-12''
- Cutting Angle- 3 Adjustable Positions
- Weight -150 lbs
- Machine Dimensions-38''x24''x42''
- Electric UL Approved
- 8" Floor Stripper
- Blade Attachment
- Operations Manual
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Floor Remonal and Surface Prep
- Commercial carpet
- Sport surfaces
- Ceramic tile
- Glue down hardwood
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.