HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE WITH KNOCKOUT POWER
Featuring a 19” x 14” cast iron base plate with seamed edges for mark less compaction. The TPC100H Plate Compactor is powered by the incredible 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC100H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 16.3 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC100H Plate Compactor is built to last, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
- 5.5 HP air-cooled 4-stroke Honda GX160 Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers!
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils up to 16.3 in.
- Adjust the handlebar to the desired height.
- Tachometer displays the cumulative time that the machine has been in use and during operation it displays the RPM.
- Robust cast iron plate with curved, seamed edge base for mark less compaction.
- Self-cleaning open base plate to minimize rock and dirt build up.
- CARB and EPA compliant
Engine: Honda GX160
Power: 5.5 HP
Weight: 166 lbs.
- Plate Size: 19 in. × 14 in.
- Centrifugal Force: 16.5 KN
- Compaction Force: 3500 lbs/ft²
- Compaction Depth: Up to 16"
- Travel Speed: 79 ft./min
- TPC100H Plate Compactor
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky Soils - such as clay or silt
- Gravel, sand, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
What Compactor Do I Need?
A compactor is an essential tool for preparing a solid base for structures such as patios, retaining walls, concrete slabs, and more. Tamping rammers and compactors are used to increase the density of soil by reducing air voids, which help to improve soil stability, support structures, and prevent settling. With so many options on the market, choosing the right plate compactor can be a daunting task.
If you are installing artificial turf, building dirt pathways, or need to improve soil stability - but do not need to adhere to a minimum compaction rating you can use a compactor in the 110 lbs (50 kilo) range. These are great for anyone looking to get a job done by themselves with little headache.
If your project involves building a retaining wall, patio, driveway, sidewalk, or concrete slab you will need a bit more muscle. Rammers and compactors in the 130-200 lbs (60-90 kilo) range that can achieve a compaction force above 3,000 lbs²/ft are best. You will achieve 98-100% compaction ratings needed for proper compaction to prevent soil settling and foundation damage.
Equipment needed for large compaction projects should also be able to achieve a minimum compaction force of 3,000 lbs²/ft to reach 98-100% compaction ratings needed for proper compaction. Where this equipment differs from medium range equipment is it's efficiency. Large jobs are typically performed by professional contractors where speed and jobsite efficiency are critical to their success. Compactors that help jobsite efficiency may feature reverse control, hydraulic drive, and the ability to compact asphalt. If you are not too worried about the time it takes to complete a project, you can save a few bucks and invest in equipment in the medium range.
How Does this Ship?
⚠ This is an oversized item which requires shipment on a freight truck. Ship this item to a business address to shave 1-2 days off the transit time!
HOW DOES THIS SHIP?
Info and Guides
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions for the unit?
The Tomahawk Power reverse plate compactor is 32Lx20Hx50XH. This unit also comes equipped with a 28x20inch plate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.