Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Get the Tomahawk Power 46 Inch Concrete Power Trowel powered the industry’s reliable Kohler Command PRO Engine! Densify concrete floors with ease for your ideal finishing results on projects including driveways, basements, and commercial/industrial jobs.
With the included float pan, smooth imperfections and knock down large aggregates to prepare your surface for the final concrete finishing. Using the blade pitch control, adjust from 0-28 degrees with the trowel’s 4 Combo hardened, tempered steel blades to achieve a matte, light gloss, or gleaming finish! And for runaway protection and safety, simply release the trowels dead man switch to shut off the machine. Perfect for concrete finishing of warehouses, decks, parking lots, and more these trowels are great for contractors large and small! Trusted Nationwide, see why contractors are choosing Tomahawk for their concrete finishing projects! Power Your World and Get Yours Today!
- Blade pitch control adjusts from 0-28 degrees
- Heavy duty gearbox design provides maximum torque
- Responsive clutch and pulley system for smooth speed transitions
- Blades interchangeable with most manufacturers
- High speed performance for burnishing slabs
- Economically replaceable parts for lower service costs
- Perfectly balanced for comfortable operation
- Easily transportable with only two people
- Power Trowel Model: JXPT46
- Engine Model: Kohler CH395
- Engine Power: 9.5HP
- Engine Displacement: 277cc
- Blades: 4 Combo Blades
- Cage diameter: 46”
- Blade Speed: 120RPM
- Warranty: 1 year total warranty 3 year engine warranty
- Power Trowel
- 9.5 HP Kohler Engine
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.