Tomahawk Granular Backpack Spreaders are your best solution for lawn and turf applications. Great for year-round use, this broadcast spreader is perfect for applying fertilizers in the spring and summer, and an excellent snow and ice melter in Autumn and Winter. The Tomahawk fertilizer spreader is great for dry pesticides, herbicides grass seed, animal feed, pond algaecides, and of course fertilizer. Use around farms, ranches, parks, ponds, and more!
- Year-Round Spreader for Spring Seeding to Winter Melt
- Cover 1 acre in less than 30 minutes
- Reach up to 30ft Horizontally
- 20X Faster than manual spreaders
- Ample 4 gallon design for increased productivity
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Incredible padding and expertly balanced for the ultimate user comfort
- Engine: Tomahawk 3HP 2 Stroke Engine
- Displacement: 63.3 cc
- MPA: 1.0 - 2.5
- Chemical tank: 4 gal
- Fuel capacity: 1.1 qt
- Horizontal Reach: 30ft
- Start Type: Recoil Cord
- Fan Rotation Speed: 7300 rpm
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 21x16x26 in
- Recommended Fuel: 50:1 Pre-Mix (not included)
- TGS30 Granular Fertilizer Spreader
- Fuel Oil Mixing Bottle
- Commercial Turf and Lawn
- Farms, Ranches, & Barns
- Parks & Golf Courses
- Gardens & Orchards
- Ponds & Lakes
- Fertilizers & Pesticides
- Grass Seed
- Animal Feed
- Salt & Ice Melt Agents
- Pond Algaecides & Muck Removers
- And More
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used to spread copper sulfate along the shoreline of lakes and ponds.
Yes, this spreader can be used for this purpose.
Can I spray liquid with this spreader?
You need the liquid tank attachment in order to spray liquid. This attachment does not come standard with the TGS30 spreader.
Can I use this to salt the driveways?
Absolutely, this spreader is great for salt.
Do I have to mix the fuel and oil myself?
You can mix the fuel and oil yourself, however we recommend using a premix fuel such as TruFuel.
What fuel does this use?
50:1 Premix Fuel
Is the TGS30 California Carb Compliant?
Yes, the TGS30 Granular Spreader is CARB Compliant.
Can I use this for flint shot silica sand?
Yes this can be used with flint shot silica sand.