PRIME PERFORMANCE WITH POWER PROS KNOW BEST.
Durable and tough, this power trowel is built to last, making it perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike
INCLUDES FLOAT PAN
BLADE PITCH CONTROL
[HONDA GX160 ENGINE] Equipped with a high-performance Honda engine, delivering reliable and efficient power for smooth concrete finishing.
[EASY TO USE] With a 36” working width, operate close to walls, edges and corners with the independent rotating flywheel.
[ADJUSTABLE PITCH] Customize the trowel blade angle from 0-28° for optimal performance and desired finish.
[COMBO BLADES] Allows for a smooth transition from floating to finishing without the need for blade changes. This ensures a consistent and high-quality finish on concrete surfaces.
[FLOAT PAN] Achieve a smoother and more uniform finish, while distributing weight evenly - reducing the risk of creating unwanted ridges or marks.
Get the Tomahawk Power 36 Inch Concrete Power Trowel powered the industry’s reliable Honda GX160 Engine! Densify concrete floors with ease for your ideal finishing results on projects including driveways, basements, and commercial/industrial jobs.
With the included float pan, smooth imperfections and knock down large aggregates to prepare your surface for the final concrete finishing. Using the blade pitch control, adjust from 0-28 degrees with the trowel’s 4 Combo hardened, tempered steel blades to achieve a matte, light gloss, or gleaming finish! And for runaway protection and safety, simply release the trowels dead man switch to shut off the machine. Perfect for concrete finishing of warehouses, decks, parking lots, and more these trowels are great for contractors large and small! Trusted Nationwide, see why contractors are choosing Tomahawk for their concrete finishing projects! Power Your World and Get Yours Today!
- Powered by the 5.5HP Honda GX160 Engine
- Blade pitch control adjusts from 0-28 degrees
- 4 combo hardened, steel blades designed for both float and finish operations
- Safety Shut Off Switch for greater job site protection
- Heavy duty gearbox design provides maximum torque
- Responsive clutch and pulley system for smooth speed transitions
- Blades interchangeable with most manufacturers
- High speed performance for burnishing slabs
- Economically replaceable parts for lower service costs
- Perfectly balanced for comfortable operation
- Easily transportable with only two people
- 3 Year Honda Engine Warranty / 1 Year Total Warranty
- Power Trowel Model: TPT36H
- Engine Model: Honda GX160
- Engine Power: 5.5HP
- Engine Displacement: 118cc
- Blades: 4 Combination Blades
- Cage diameter: 36” (91.4cm)
- Blade Speed: 120RPM
- Power Trowel
- 4 Blades
- 1 Pan
- 5.5HP Honda GX160 Engine
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
How Does this Ship?
⚠ This is an oversized item which requires shipment on a freight truck. Ship this item to a business address to shave 1-2 days off the transit time!
HOW DOES THIS SHIP?
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Info and Guides
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I get spare parts and blades?
Spare parts can be ordered directly through the Tomahawk website. Blades can also be ordered here as well. You can also order compatible blades through the Wagman.us website. Check out their Fitting Guide for compatible products.
Does it include a pan and blades?
Yes, all Tomahawk Trowels include 1 float pan and combination blades.
Can this ship to a residential address?
Yes! This power trowel can be delivered to a residential address. All Tomahawk Trowels are shipped by a freight carrier due to their large size. With residential addresses, the carrier will require an appointment delivery and signature. The carrier will give you a call 1-2 days before the estimated delivery date using the phone number included with the order, to schedule that delivery.
what spark plug can I use for this trowel?
This uses a NGK BPR6ES spark plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.