Honda GXE2.0S Battery Motor
Honda's New GXE2.0S is a high-efficiency and high-performance advanced electrified power unit that provides power output similar to gasoline engines with the convenience of battery power and friendly features of low noise, vibration and indoor useability.
Compaction Force of 3,350 lbs/ft
This rammer's light weight design offers optimum compaction depth and high-speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,350 lbs. per square ft.
Easy to Use
Single switch operation makes starting and stopping simple, as well as its quick snap buckle makes battery changes fast and easy.
Extreme Power, 0 Emissions, Low Noise
Achieve emission-free, safer operation and ability to work in emission and noise-regulated areas where gas-powered equipment cannot be used.
Extreme power, zero emissions. The new eJX60H Electric Rammer combines the old with the new: the same unstoppable force as our gas-powered rammers, without engine emissions for use outdoors and indoors. It’s low-noise output allows operators to work in quieter conditions, producing sound levels peaking at a low 14 decibels. Reduce noise and expand productivity where gas-powered equipment cannot be used.
This rammer's light weight design offers optimum compaction depth and high speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,350 lbs. per square ft. The eJX60H Tamping Rammer is the supreme compaction tool; perfectly balanced to deliver controlled, skillful jumping motions, without causing any decline to impact force. The eJX60H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe is able to absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest jobsite applications.
- 2.4 HP Honda GXE2.0S Motor
- Incredible compaction force of 3,350 lbs/ft
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils, up to 26 in.
- Operate in areas that with poor ventilation, require low noise, or indoors.
- Achieve emission-free, safer operation and ability to work in emission-regulated areas
- Lifting handles and rollers for easy loading and unloading
- German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow extends service life
- 1-year product warranty and 3-year motor warranty
- Engine: Honda GXE2.5
- Power: 2.4HP
- Voltage: 72V
- Run Time: 1 Hour or 42,000 Impacts
- Charge Time: 20 Minutes
- Net Torque: 3.5 lb-ft @ 3,600 rpm
- Battery Capacity: 748Wh
- Impact Force: 12.8 KN
- Compaction Force: 3,350 lbs/ft
- Jumping Stroke: 1.6 - 3.4 in.
- Noise: 14 db
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Shoe Size: 13 x 11 in.
- eJX60H Vibratory Rammer
- Honda GXE2.0S Battery
- Honda GXE2.0S Charger
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Pools, Parks, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.