The Tomahawk TWG210A Generator / Welder is designed for high power and durability. Ideal for farms, construction sites, or any job that requires electrical power and CC (constant current) stick welding. Producing up to 210 Amps of DC output with a 60% duty cycle, it is suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 7024 rods. Convenient back wheels allow for maneuverability for portable onsite welding and can also be used for emergency back-up power when necessary. Featuring Tomahawk’s incredible 15HP engine, with 2000 watts of DC output, this welder generator will provide you with the power you need wherever you need it. The Tomahawk TWG210A is an excellent tool for job applications at your workshop, ranch, or farm - and is backed by a 2-year engine warranty.Features
- TIG and MMA Welding Versatility
- Permanent Magnetized Generator (PMG)
- Inverter Generator with stable sine wave for the steadiest welding
- Weld and Run Electric Tools all at once
- Able to weld 1/3, 1/4, 3/8 inch
- Easily set amperage with Electronic Reader and Knob
- Brand: Tomahawk Power
- Manufacturers Part Number: TWG210A
- Color Finish: Black
- Height: 23 in.
- Length: 28 in.
- Width: 21 in.
- Engine Type: 15 HP Tomahawk Power
- Voltage: 120V
- Rated Amps: 210
- Suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 7024
- Start Type: Electric
- Wheels: Yes, 8" never go flat
- Fuel Tank: 7 Gal.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Weight: 202 lbs.
- Surge Amps: 50
- Engine Displacement: 420 cc
- Surge Watts: 2000
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Battery Included: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Outlet (Qty.): 1
- Outlet Type: 120V
- Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 2-year
- 1 - TWG210A Welder Generator
- 2 - Copper connection pieces
- 1 - Quick connector "-" & "+"
- 1 - Small hex wrench
- 1 - Wheel Kit
- 2 - Handles
- 1 - TIG 26 series torch with #2 copper cable (leads) 10ft
- 1 - MMA 500A Holder with #2 copper cable (leads) 10ft
- 1 - Ground Clamp 500A
- 1 - Gloves (pair)
- 1 - Tungsten needle
- 1 - Oil funnel
- Construction Sites and Railways
- Maintenance Crews
- Municipal Pipe Networks
- Repair for Professional Oil/Gas Pipelines
- Service Trucks
- Chemical Plants, Power Plants, and Steel Plants
Info and GuidesTWG210A Operations Manual
TWG210A Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are replacement parts available for this generator welder?
Yes, replacement parts are available with same day shipping and service centers located nationwide.
Can I use 6010 rod to weld?
Yes, the Tomahawk TWG210A welds with 6010 Rod.
Is this engine driven welder electric start?
Yes, the Tomahawk engine driven welder generator comes standard with electric start.
What is the duty cycle?
The duty cycle of this welder generator is 60% duty cycle at 200 Amps.
What is the fuel tank capacity?
This welder generator's fuel tank capacity is 6.5 gallons or 25 liters.
How many hours can this run?
This welder generator can run up to 10 hours.
You mention PMG on the specs. What does this mean ?
PMG refers to Permanently Magnetized Generator. In short, this gives you the ability to weld and at the same time use a grinder, drill, or tool.
Why is my grinder is not working on the welder?
This generator uses DC power. Always check to make sure your grinder can use DC power. Most grinder manufacturers will state this on the specification label as 120V AC/DC Grinder.
Can I run a grinder?
Yes, you can run a grinder with this welder generator, but it must be DC compatible.
What is the engine size of this generator welder?
This generator welder is powered by a Tomahawk 15HP engine (420cc). It is a commercial grade OHV engine built standard with a low oil sensor, electric start and 2 year engine warranty.
What is the warranty ?
This welder has a 2 year engine warranty and 1 year total warranty.
How much does it weigh?
This welder weighs 183lbs.
Can this welder do TIG?
Can this welder do TIG?