The Tomahawk TWG210A Generator / Welder is designed for high power and durability. Ideal for farms, construction sites, or any job that requires electrical power and CC (constant current) stick welding. Producing up to 210 Amps of DC output with a 60% duty cycle, it is suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 7024 rods. Convenient back wheels allow for maneuverability for portable onsite welding and can also be used for emergency back-up power when necessary. Featuring Tomahawk’s incredible 15HP engine, with 2000 watts of DC output, this welder generator will provide you with the power you need wherever you need it. The Tomahawk TWG210A is an excellent tool for job applications at your workshop, ranch, or farm - and is backed by a 2-year engine warranty.Features
- TIG and MMA Welding Versatility
- Permanent Magnetized Generator (PMG)
- Inverter Generator with stable sine wave for the steadiest welding
- Weld and Run Electric Tools all at once
- Able to weld 1/3, 1/4, 3/8 inch
- Easily set amperage with Electronic Reader and Knob
- Brand: Tomahawk Power
- Manufacturers Part Number: TWG210A
- Color Finish: Black
- Height: 23 in.
- Length: 28 in.
- Width: 21 in.
- Engine Type: 15 HP Tomahawk Power
- Voltage: 120V
- Rated Amps: 210
- Suitable for welding from 6010 rods up to 7024
- Welding Connector Type: Dinse DKJ16-35
- Start Type: Electric
- Wheels: Yes, 8" never go flat
- Fuel Tank: 7 Gal.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Weight: 202 lbs.
- Surge Amps: 50
- Engine Displacement: 420 cc
- Surge Watts: 2000
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Battery Included: Yes
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Outlet (Qty.): 1
- Outlet Type: 120V
- Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 2-year
- 1 - TWG210A Welder Generator
- 2 - Copper connection pieces
- 1 - Quick connector "-" & "+"
- 1 - Small hex wrench
- 1 - Wheel Kit
- 2 - Handles
- 1 - TIG 26 series torch with #2 copper cable (leads) 10ft
- 1 - MMA 500A Holder with #2 copper cable (leads) 10ft
- 1 - Ground Clamp 500A
- 1 - Gloves (pair)
- 1 - Tungsten needle
- 1 - Oil funnel
- Construction Sites and Railways
- Maintenance Crews
- Municipal Pipe Networks
- Repair for Professional Oil/Gas Pipelines
- Service Trucks
- Chemical Plants, Power Plants, and Steel Plants
Info and Guides
Start Up Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.