On a backpack fogger, water valves are used to direct flow, shut off water access, prevent backflow, and adjust water pressure within the unit. If your backpack fogger is not spraying correctly, it could be time to replace the water valve.
Our team at the warehouse demonstrated how to replace the water valve in 5 easy steps.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to unscrew the 2 bolts located on the old water valve from the throttle.
- Once the screws are loose, remove the old valve from the throttle.
- Use 2 Phillips head screws to fasten the new valve.
- Align the holes on the throttle with your bolts to secure the new water valve in place.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to fasten the 2 bolts, secure tightly.
Your backpack fogger is now ready to spray!
This water valve is compatible with TMD14 and CMD65.
Get a replacement water valve here.
For more how-to videos around the warehouse, subscribe to our YouTube channel.