Tomahawk’s eTPS18 Battery Powered Backpack Sprayer includes a rugged, durable frame with a lifting handle. This frame can easily be knocked around in your truck and handle rough movement without any damage.
It runs on a lithium ion battery that lasts up to 11 hours on a single charge.
If your battery backpack sprayer isn't running and you have checked all other features of the unit, it could be the circuit breaker. Changing out the fuses is very simple and requires only a few steps.
1. For this sprayer, you can use fuse sizes 5, 10, or 20.
2. Access the back of the backpack to remove the battery.
3. Once the battery is out, pull the red wires to access the circuit.
4. Remove the old fuse from the circuit with pliers.
5. Insert the new fuse.
6. Push the red wires back into the backpack and insert the battery.
7. Complete a test run with WATER first. Then continue to use normally.