Offering adjustable pressure from 50-435 PSI, the Tomahawk's PRO SERIES Backpack Sprayer is perfect for pest control professionals treating residential and commercial areas! Larger for extended use, fill the sprayer’s 6.6 gallon chemical tank with your ideal liquid pesticide, herbicide, or fertilizer! Spray 10X Faster with this sprayer's Twin Tip Nozzle and Handle Press to combat insects in hardest to reach places. Achieve the ultimate comfort in pest control with adjustable straps with layered padding, to reduce operator fatigue.
Nationally recognized by the National Fire Protection Association for the highest level of fire/chemical protection and comfort available on the market.
- Great for pesticide treatments against mosquitoes helping to reduce the spread of ZIKA and ticks carrying LYME Disease
- Includes twin tip nozzle and handle press with a conical spray pattern, great for large area applications
- Spray 1 acre in 15 minutes
- 10X Faster than pump sprayers
- Reduced vibration for better operator comfort, with
- Adjustable backpack straps and cushion to distribute weight evenly
- CARB, EPA, and NFPA Certified
- Recommended Fuel: 50:1 Pre-Mix (not included)
- Engine: 1.8 HP
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- Displacement: 23 cc
- MPA: 1.0 – 2.5
- PSI: 435 PSI
- Chemical Tank: 6.6 gallon
- Fuel Tank: 35 oz
- Weight: 26 lbs
- TPS25 Backpack Sprayer
- Foundation Gun
- 2 Spray Wands
- Hoses (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
- Commercial & Residential
- Athletic Fields
- Parks and Recreation Areas
- Flowers & Lawns
- Trees & Shrubs
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Mosquitoes & Ticks
- Ants & Cockroaches
- Caterpillars & Worms
- Chinch Bugs
- Japanese Beetles
- Scale Insects
Info and GuidesTPS25 Assembly Manual
TPS25 Operations Manual
TPS25 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why is my TPS25 Backpack Sprayer not starting?
Make sure you follow the proper steps If Engine is Cold 1) Use the proper 50:1 fuel mixture 2) Prime the Carburetor by pressing the button 4-5 times 3) Switch the choke to the Off position 4) Turn the accelerator to the “Up” position 5) Pull the recoil starter. 6) After you hear the engine turn over, while the engine is running, close to choke to run the unit properly.
Can I use one wand for the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer?
If you want to use one wand, instead of two, disconnect the “Y” connector piece from the tank and connect the wand and hose directly to the tank. Remember to use the washer from the “Y” piece to prevent any leakage.
What attachments available for the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer?
Tomahawk Power offers a Foundation Gun and Mist Gun as additional attachments for the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer. We also offer spare hoses, wands, nozzles, washers, spark plugs, and recoil starters in our Spare Parts Store.
Foundation Gun The Foundation Gun reaches up to 30 feet and is made with brass and stainless steel components. It is perfect for anyone looking to spray out of reach areas around homes, businesses, and more.
Mist Gun The Mist Gun is an adjustable attachment that sprays a fine mist with the effects similar to a backpack fogger. The attachment can also be adjust to spray a pressurized jet up to 25 feet.
What is included when I purchase the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer?
Inside the standard TPS25 Backpack Sprayer kit you will receive the backpack sprayer, two wands, two hoses, a Y Split Connector, a tool kit, and a manual.
What chemicals can be used with the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer?
The TPS25 Backpack Sprayer can spray most chemicals, fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides.
How do I perform maintenance on my TPS25 Backpack Sprayer?
1. Always run a tank of water through the sprayer to clear out any leftover chemical residue and to drain the fuel tank when you are done with your project. This will prevent damage to the tank and engine itself. 2. Use Fuel Stabilizer to prevent gasoline from going bad. 3. While assembling the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer, add the two small washers, which are found inside of the plastic bag into the “Y” piece dual connector. This will help prevent future leakage.
What fuel does the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer Use?
2-Stroke 50:1 Premix Fuel is recommended for the TPS25 Backpack Sprayer, to ensure reliable engine performance and longevity. 2 Stroke 50:1 Premix Fuel to can be found in most major hardware or auto repair stores.
What is the difference between Backpack Sprayers and Backpack Foggers?
TPS25 Backpack Sprayer Adjustable wands / nozzles for optimal spray coverage Effective for spraying low foliage and perimeters Additional attachments are available to adjust spray levels 6.6 Gallon tank for continuous usage TMD14 Backpack Fogger 3-In-One Fogger, Duster, and Leafblower Effective for pest control tall foliage, orchards, parks, and more Adjustable nozzles for optimal spray coverage Creates a fine mist that coats plants top and bottom