Offering adjustable pressure from 50-450 PSI, Tomahawk' Backpack Sprayers are perfect for those looking do their own pest control around residential and commercial areas! Larger for extended use, fill the sprayer’s 5 gallon chemical tank with your ideal liquid pesticide, herbicide, or fertilizer! Using the irrigation rod, inject fertilizer and other chemicals into the soil to treat diseases in trees roots and more! Achieve the ultimate comfort in pest control with adjustable straps with layered padding, to reduce operator fatigue.
- Great for pesticide treatments against mosquitoes helping to reduce the spread of ZIKA
- Effective for pest control against ticks carrying LYME disease
- Spray 1 acre in 15 minutes
- 10X Faster than pump sprayers
- Pressure root-feed from 2 to 28 inches deep with irrigation rod
- Adjustable wands / nozzles for optimal spray coverage
- Reduced vibration for better operator comfort, with adjustable backpack straps and cushion to distribute weight evenly to reduce operator fatigue
- Recommended Fuel: 50:1 Pre-Mix (Not Included)
- Engine: 1.8 HP
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- Displacement: 23 cc
- MPA: 1.0 – 2.5
- PSI: 450 PSI
- Chemical Tank: 5 gallon
- Pump Type: Brass Diaphragm
- Fuel Tank: 35 oz
- Weight: 26 lbs
- TPS25 Backpack Sprayer
- Twin Tip Nozzle
- Irrigation Rod
- Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
Ants, Aphids, Bagworms, Boxelder Bugs, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, Ground Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Mole Crickets, Mosquitos, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps, and more!
Target Plants American Burnweed, Bindweed, Black Medic, Broadleaf Plantain, Buckhorn Plantain, Buttonweed, Chamberbitter, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass, Cudweed, Dallisgrass, Dandelion, Deadnettle, Dog Fennel, Dollarweed, Doveweed, English Daisy, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Green Kyllinga, Ground Ivy, Henbit, Knotweed, Lawn Burweed, Lespedeza, Lesser Celadine, Mallow, Matchweed, Pennywort, Pineappleweed, Poa annua, Poison Ivy, Prickly Lettuce, Purslane, Pusley, Spurge, Thistle, Veronica, Wild Garlic, Wild Geranium, Wild Strawberry, Wild Violet, Woodsorrel, Yellow Nutsedge, and more!
Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Mold & Mildew
For Use Around
Commercial & Residential, Athletic Fields, Parks and Recreation Areas, Flower Beds, Lawns, Trees & Shrubs, Fruits & Vegetables, and more!
Info and GuidesTPS25 Assembly Manual
TPS25 Operations Manual
TPS25 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.