Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Tomahawk Power Screed
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
*Actual Blade Sizes:
TSB8-P = 95"
TSB10-P = 118"
TSB12-P = 142"
TSB14-P = 165"
Tomahawk Backpack Concrete Finish Sprayer
The Tomahawk TCS6.5 Concrete Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying water-based concrete retardents, forming oils, and more.
Achieve even spraying patterns with a flat jet nozzle and brass attachment. Each backpack concrete sprayer includes one brass attachment with flat jet nozzle and 1 hose design for concrete finishing products.
FOR USE WITH WATER-BASED OR WATERBORNE COMPOUNDS ONLY. DO NOT SPRAY SOLVENT BASED OR EXPLOSIVE LIQUIDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM OR DEATH.
Power Screed Features
- Power Screed Assembly with 1.8HP GX35 Honda Engine
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- 3 year engine warranty
Concrete Sprayer Features
- Perfect for applying water, wax, and resin based concrete curing, retardant, form release and sealant products
- Never Pump, Never Lose Pressure - Maintain constant adjustable from 50-435 PSI for even spraying
- Can handle up to 30% solids content
- Spray Faster - 10X Faster than Manual Sprayers
- Superior Comfort - With even weight distribution, enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue
- Attachment Compatible - Works with most manufacturer brass wand attachments for the ideal spraying pattern
- 1 TVSA-H Power Screed
- 1 Blade/Board (Your Choice)
- 1 TCS6.5 Backpack Concrete Sprayer
- 1 Brass Attachment with Flat Jet Tip
- 1 Concrete Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
Power Screed Applications
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool builders, patios, and decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 man concrete jobs
Concrete Sprayer Applications
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
Info and GuidesTVSA T Operations Manual
TVSA T Parts Manual
Concrete Sprayer Operations Manual
Concrete Sprayer Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Tomahawk engine and Honda engine?
The Honda engine has a 3 year warranty, while the Tomahawk engine has a 1 year warranty. Both engines have spare parts availability and service centers nationwide.
How should I store my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Just like fueling, make sure the TVSA-T Power Screed lays on its handles and the fuel cap is upright.
How do I fuel my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Fuel your TVSA-T Power Screed by laying it on its handles and add fuel into the visible fuel cap.
What kind of fuel does my TVSA-T Power Screed use?
We recommend using regular unleaded gasoline. Use SAE 10W-30 oil to best ensure engine longevity and performance.