Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Factory Reconditioned: Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
The Tomahawk TCS6.5 Concrete Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying water-based concrete retardents, forming oils, and more.
Achieve even spraying patterns with a flat jet nozzle and brass attachment. Each backpack concrete sprayer includes one brass attachment with flat jet nozzle and 1 hose design for concrete finishing products.
FOR USE WITH WATER-BASED OR WATERBORNE COMPOUNDS ONLY. DO NOT SPRAY SOLVENT BASED OR EXPLOSIVE LIQUIDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM OR DEATH.
- Perfect for applying water, wax, and resin based concrete curing, retardant, form release and sealant products
- Never Pump, Never Lose Pressure - Maintain constant adjustable from 50-435 PSI for even spraying
- Can handle up to 30% solids content
- Spray Faster - 10X Faster than Manual Sprayers
- Superior Comfort - With even weight distribution, enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue
- Attachment Compatible - Works with most manufacturer brass wand attachments for the ideal spraying pattern
- Power: 1.8 HP
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- PSI: 50 - 435 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 6.5 Gallon
- Weight: 26 lbs
- TCS6.5 Backpack Concrete Sprayer
- Brass Attachment with Flat Jet Tip
- 1 Concrete Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
Info and GuidesTCS6.5 Operations Manual
TCS6.5 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.