Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
NEVER LOSE PRESSURE.
15,000 SQ FT IN 10 MINUTES
10X Faster than Manual Sprayers, cover larger areas faster while applying your ideal concrete sealant, cure, top cast, form release, and more!
With a powerful 1.8HP engine, never pump again and maintain constant, adjustable pressure from 50 - 435 PSI for even spraying!
HANDLES 30% SOLIDS CONTENT
Capable of handling solutions up to 30% solids content, this sprayer is perfect for use with top casts, forming oils and more!
24" WAND AND FAN TIP NOZZLE
Achieve even spraying patterns with a 0.5 GPM fan tip nozzle and 24" wand.
PROFESSIONAL CONCRETE FINISHING
Strap into Tomahawk Power's Concrete Sprayer today! Perfect for applying most water based concrete curing compounds, top cast, and sealants!
Enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue with even weight distribution.
OPTIONAL WATER SUPPLY ADAPTER
Designed to meet the needs of concrete finishers, road maintenance crews, brick masons, and more - use your Tomahawk Concrete Sprayer as a water supply for dust control! Simply hook up the Tomahawk sprayer to your concrete cut off saw using this exclusive adapter and make cuts anywhere from masonry, concrete, asphalt, rebar, and more!
The Tomahawk TCS6.5 Concrete Sprayer is the perfect tool for applying water-based concrete retardents, forming oils, and more.
Achieve even spraying patterns with a flat jet nozzle and brass attachment. Each backpack concrete sprayer includes one brass attachment with flat jet nozzle and 1 hose design for concrete finishing products.
FOR USE WITH WATER-BASED OR WATERBORNE COMPOUNDS ONLY. DO NOT SPRAY SOLVENT BASED OR EXPLOSIVE LIQUIDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM OR DEATH.
- Perfect for applying water, wax, and resin based concrete curing, retardant, form release and sealant products
- Never Pump, Never Lose Pressure - Maintain constant adjustable pressure from 50-435 PSI for even spraying
- Can handle up to 30% solids content
- Spray Faster - 10X Faster than Manual Sprayers
- Superior Comfort - With even weight distribution, enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue
- Reach further and spray up to 6ft
- Attachment Compatible - Works with most manufacturer brass wand attachments for the ideal spraying pattern
- Power: 1.8 HP
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- PSI: 50 - 435 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 6.5 Gallon
- Weight: 26 lbs
- TCS6.5 Backpack Concrete Sprayer
- Brass Attachment with Flat Jet Tip
- 1 Concrete Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Info and GuidesTCS6.5 Operations Manual
TCS6.5 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.