With an incredible compaction force of 11,240 lb/f., the TPC400Z Reverse Plate Compactor effectively prepares surfaces for road repair, pavement, pipeline applications, and laying bricks like no other vibratory plate on the market. Equipped with a 36 in. x 20 in. plate, compact cohesive and granular soils at a maximum travel speed of 85 ft. per minute, while working within narrow trenches and corners. The TPC400Z Reverse Plate Compactor, powered by the incredible 9.9 HP Hatz 1B40 Diesel Engine, is ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt. CARB and EPA certified, the engine offers lower exhaust emissions, reduced fuel consumption, and quieter operation. Best suited for professionals and rental companies alike, the TPC400Z transitions effortlessly between forward and reverse travel on loose soils, gravels, and sand for a sturdier, level foundation, to ensure longer lasting projects. The TPC400Z is backed by a 3-year engine warranty, on top of a 1-year product warranty.
- 9.9 HP Hatz 1B40 Diesel Engine
- Compaction force of 11,240 lb/f
- User friendly hydraulic drive system
- Travel speed of 85 ft/min in forward and reverse
- 36" x 20" plate works around narrow trenches and corners
- Heavy duty engine enclosure for the harshest conditions
- Lifting hook for greater mobility around construction sites
- 3 year engine warranty
- Engine: HATZ 1B40
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Start Type: Key Start
- Horsepower: 9.9 HP
- Compacting Force: 11,240 lbf.
- Vibrations per Minute: 4,200 VPM
- Max Travel Speed: 85 ft/min
- Plate Dimensions: 36 x 20 in.
- Weight: 870 lbs.
- Product Warranty: 1-year
- Engine Warranty: 3-year
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- EPA Compliant: Yes
- TPC400Z Reversible Plate Compactor
- Pipeline Applications
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
Info and GuidesTPC400Z Operations Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.