ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH TSCAR8H MODELS SCARIFIERS
Tomahawk Power's cages and cutters are great for tasks like milling of misaligned sidewalk for trip hazard repair, floor cleaning and preparation, concrete, coating, traffic line, marking removal, and general surface preparation. Easy to install with the Tomahawk TSCAR-8H Concrete Scarifier. Additionally, these drums are perfect for light to medium milling of concrete, thick non-skid removal from steel, removing coal tar epoxy, marine non-skid, asphalt, and thick urethane rubber.
- 6 Tip Tungsten Carbide Tips
- 6,000 - 10,000 ft² Blade / Drum Lifetime
- Scarifies 350 - 500 ft²/hour at 1/8" Depth Per Pass
- Remove traffic lines at 800 - 1,000 linear feet per hour
- Working Width: 8 in. (350 - 500 sq. ft. per hour)
- Depth: 1/8 in. per pass
- 128 hardened washers
- 64 carbide cutters
- Rough surface texture 7-3/4 in. path
- TCT cutter inside diameter 1.572 in.
- TCT cutter inside diameter 0.646 in.
- Estimated life of 8,000 sq. ft.
- Longer life than steel tooth cutters
- Engine Sold Separately
- Each drum cage is assembled with 128 hardened washers and 64 carbide cutters
- Surface and Marking Removal
- Surface Leveling
- Sidewalk and Trip Hazard Repair
- Floor Grinding
- Concrete Grinding
- Traffic Line Removal
- Asphalt and Concrete Line Removal
- Concrete Edging
- Surface Texturing and Grooving
- Cleaning and texturing concrete and asphalt
- Concrete reduction and scabbing
- Removal of roof chippings
- Grooving applications
- Cleaning concrete form-work and shuttering
- Non-slip finishes
- Removal of coatings and plaster
CA Proposition 65 Warning
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Info and GuidesTSCAR-8 Operations Manual
TSCAR-8 Parts Manual
Drum Assembly Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.