Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
The Tomahawk TW3.0 Multi-Purpose Trash Water Pump is designed to move a variety of fluids quickly. Powered by a 6.5 HP engine, the TW3.0 effortlessly moves liquids up to 98 ft. at an astounding rate of 264 gallons per minute. The TW3.0’s enclosed heavy-duty full frame adds pump and engine protection, extending service life, while providing easy portable water pumping capabilities for your home, farm, and jobsite. Along with minimized vibration, TW3.0’s mounted isolated engine and pump experience less component wear, increasing pump performance. Equipped with a 196cc Tomahawk 4 stroke-engine, the TW3.0 brings a whole new meaning to high performance and fuel efficiency. With a 600ml fuel tank for plenty of run time, finish tasks without the need to replenish. Featured with easy-to-start recoil, put the TW3.0 to work and begin tackling projects needing immediate liquid transfer.
- Moves liquids at a rate of 9,240 gallons/hour
- Maximum elevation of 98 ft
- Handles solids up to 0.6"
- Cast iron impeller for smooth performance and long lasting service
- Vibration isolation mounts improving performance and pump stability
- 1 year factory warranty
- Engine: 6.5 HP (4.8kW)
- Displacement: 196 cc
- Maximum RPM: 3,600 RPM
- Rated RPM: 3,600 RPM
- Diameter of Input/Output: 3 x 3 in.
- Nominal Flow: 264 GPM
- Nominal Elevation: 98 ft.
- Suction: 23 ft.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.5 Gal./hr.
- Oil Capacity: 600 ml
- Net Weight: 54 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 61 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 22” L x 17” W x 17” H
- Package Dimensions: 22.5” L x 17.5” W x 17.5”
- TW3 Gas Water Pump
- 1 Spark Plug Tool
- 2 Nozzles
- 2 Hose Connection Clamps
- 2 Pump Filters
- Industrial and Agricultural Applications
- Pumping of Non Hazardous Liquids
- Flooded Basements and Pools
- Draining Ponds
- Irrigating Fields
- Pool Maintenance
- Clean Water
- Recreational mining and gold mining
Info and GuidesTW3 Operations Manual
TW3 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Any recommendations on a hose for the pump?
Likely a 6ft suction hoses a depending on where you want it transferred a 50-100ft discharge hose (usually blue) the filters and clamps come with the pump already.
Is this a self priming pump?
No, you will have to prime it, however it is quite easy with its priming port.