The Tomahawk TW2.0 Multi-Purpose Water Pump is designed to move a variety of fluids quickly. Powered by a 6.5 HP engine, the TW2.0 effortlessly moves liquids up to 98 ft. at an astounding rate of 154 gallons per minute. The TW2.0’s enclosed heavy-duty full frame adds pump and engine protection, extending service life, while providing easy portable water pumping capabilities for your home, farm, and jobsite. Along with minimized vibration, TW2.0’s mounted isolated engine and pump experience less component wear, increasing pump performance. Equipped with a 196cc Tomahawk 4 stroke-engine, the TW2.0 brings a whole new meaning to high performance and fuel efficiency. With a 600ml fuel tank for plenty of run time, finish tasks without the need to replenish. Featured with easy-to-start recoil, put the TW2.0 to work and begin tackling projects needing immediate liquid transfer.Features
- Moves liquids at a rate of 9,240 gallons/hour
- Maximum elevation of 98 ft
- Handles solids up to 0.6"
- Cast iron impeller for smooth performance and long lasting service
- Vibration isolation mounts improving performance and pump stability
- 1 year factory warranty
- Engine: 6.5 HP (4.8kW)
- Displacement: 196 cc
- Maximum RPM: 3,600 RPM
- Rated RPM: 3,600 RPM
- Diameter of Input/Output: 2 x 2 in.
- Nominal Flow: 154 GPM
- Nominal Elevation: 98 ft.
- Suction: 23 ft.
- Fuel Consumption: 0.5 Gal./hr.
- Oil Capacity: 600 ml
- Net Weight: 51 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 54 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 19” L x 15” W x 15” H
- Package Dimensions: 20” L x 16” W x 16” H
- TW2 Gas Water Pump
- 1 Spark Plug Tool
- 2 Nozzles
- 2 Hose Connection Clamps
- 2 Pump Filters
- Industrial and Agricultural Applications
- Pumping of Non Hazardous Liquids
- Flooded Basements and Pools
- Draining Ponds
- Irrigating Fields
- Pool Maintenance
- Clean Water
- Recreational mining and gold mining
Info and GuidesTW2 Operations Manual
TW2 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What hose should I buy?
Likely a 6ft suction hoses a depending on where you want it transferred a 50-100ft discharge hose (usually blue) the filters and clamps come with the pump already.
My tank is over 190ft (distance) from the creek in a light elevation of 34ft, will that work for me?
Yes, this pump will work great for that with a short 3ft suction hose and 200ft discharge hose.
Is pump self priming?
No, you will have to prime it, however it is quite easy with its priming port.