Location: San Diego, California | DOE
About Tomahawk Power
Based in San Diego, CA, Tomahawk Power LLC is a small business that dedicates itself to providing customers with superior equipment for the construction, rental, and agricultural industries. We manufacture specialized light construction equipment and diesel generators with superior parts and after-sales service built for professionals.
Sales Representative Details
Now is your chance to become Tomahawk’s Inside Account Specialist! In this entry level role, help support our fast-paced Sales Department in focusing on lead generation/management, data administration, and after sales service. Contribute to strategies to increase reach and brand recognition of Tomahawk’s construction equipment, by utilizing online marketing strategies to generate more leads, sales, and accounts. In doing this, you will have the opportunity to become an integral part of our fast growing company in the construction industry.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Acquire new business accounts and onboard/sell new equipment to exisiting accounts.
- Assist in calling and scheduling training sessions for distributors within CRM system, and scheduling call backs, keeping notes.
- Train new and existing distributor about Tomahawk equipment features, services, warranties, and more
- Ensure customer satisfaction through proper account management to maintain personal relationships with distributors at all levels through email and phone calls.
- Gain an understanding of the client’s current business environment, uncovering needs, challenges and/or opportunities.
- Effectively communicate the value of Tomahawk Power Products over our competitors, be familiar with common problems that arise, and how to operate equipment. (Training will be provided.)
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed.
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels.
- Assist in marketing campaigns, special events, and other duties as needed.
Competencies and Education
- 2 years minimum of sales experience, with excellent customer service skills.
- Working on or completed 4-year Bachelor’s Degree, or education equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or similar discipline.
- Excellent phone and notetaking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality work on time; comfortable managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task while producing accurate, high quality work within specific deadlines.
Added Knowledge (Experience is not necessary, but an advantage)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Willing to travel.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Energetic with a creative mindset.
- Exhibit professionalism, optimism, and a positive approach when change is necessary.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time & project management skills, as well as an extremely motivated personality.
- Prepared to take on new tasks and responsibilities and help contribute to a quickly growing company!
Why Should You Apply?
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules