Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-T is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
Watch this video or follow these steps to learn how to assemble and get your power screed going:
- Remove the unit and all pieces from the box.
- Use a socket wrench to attach the handles.
- Remove the screws attached to the handles.
- Slide the handle bars in.
- Secure the handle bars with the screws.
- Attach the kickstand using a socket wrench and given screws.
- Use a socket wrench to attach the blade.
- Bring the unit on top of the blade and align the holes.
- Insert the screws.
- Tighten each screw with the socket wrench.
START UP STEPS:
- Add 10W-30 Oil
- Add Engine Fuel
- Add Fuel Stabilizer
- Press the primer bulb until fuel can be seen.
- Push the throttle lever slightly.
- Pull the recoil starter to start the engine.
Your TVSA-T Power Screed is now ready to use!