The TPC90H Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,400 lbs. per square ft. at 5,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 163cc / 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, Public Works Departments, and rental fleets.
Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC90H compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 12 inches, while its self-cleaning, open base plate minimizes rock and dirt build up. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hard scapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Watch this video or follow these steps to learn how to assemble your TPC90H:
- Remove pins on the sides.
- Align the handles on each side of the compactor to attach.
- Reinsert the pins on the side with the handles connected.
- Align the Wheel Kit to the holes in the center of the compactor.
- Fasten each screw with a socket wrench.
Your Plate Compactor is now ready for start up!