Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Tomahawk Power Screed
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
*Actual Blade Sizes:
TSB8-P = 95"
TSB10-P = 118"
TSB12-P = 142"
TSB14-P = 165"
Power Screed Features
- Power Screed Assembly with 1.8HP GX35 Honda Engine
- Includes Long lasting 10 FT hardened magnesium blade**
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- 3 year engine warranty
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Power: 1.8HP
- Vibration Speed: 7000 VPM
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 Gal. (.63 Liters)
- Oil Capacity: 3.4 oz. (80cc)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Handles: Adjustable 360°
- Machine Weight (w/o Blade): 28lbs (12.7kg)
- 1 TVSA-H Power Screed
- 1 Blade/Board (Your Choice)
- 1 TBF48 Float and Handle
Power Screed Applications
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool Builders, Patios, and Decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 Man Concrete Jobs
Concrete Sprayer Applications
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why won’t the aluminum boards work on the pro series unit?
The bolts on the Pro Series unit do not align with the holes on the aluminum boards.