Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
Cardinal Series Backpack Foggers are your best solution for fighting annoying mosquitoes. Great for year-round use, this mist blower is perfect for applying pesticides in the spring and summer, and excellent leaf blowing solution in the Autumn and Winter. The Cardinal CMD65 is a 3-In-One Backpack Fogger, Duster, and Leaf Blower perfect for applying pesticides for pest and parasite control around residential and commercial areas. The CMD65 improves plant protection and chemical efficiency by creating a mist that coats plants top and bottom, while using only a tenth of the amount of fluid used by other sprayers!
Recently, the possibility that a mosquito bite during pregnancy could be linked to severe birth defects in newborns has alarmed the public and astonished scientists. There is no vaccine or medicine for Zika. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends population-wide measures for mosquito control as the best immediate line of defense.
- 3-In-One Fogger, Duster, and Leaf Blower
- Spray 1 acre in less than 30 minutes
- 7X Faster than Pump Sprayers
- Adjustable droplet size from 50-100 microns
- Perfect for liquid or dust pesticides treatments
- Effective for pest control in orchards, greenhouses, ranches and homes
- Adjustable nozzles for optimal spray coverage
- Suitable for Mosquitoes carrying ZIKA and Ticks carrying LYME Disease
- Multi-functional control handle for comfortable operation
- Designed for low vibration, reducing operator fatigue
- Adjustable backpack straps and cushion for operator comfort
- Engine: 3HP 2 Stroke Engine
- Displacement: 63.3 cc
- MPA: 1.0 - 2.5
- Chemical tank: 3.7 gal
- Fuel capacity: 1.1 qt
- Horizontal Reach: 30ft
- Vertical Reach: 10+ft
- Coverage by ft²: 75 ft² per fluid oz
- Coverage by Acre: 1.5 tanks per acre
- Flow: .2 - .5 GPM
- Air Speed: 220 MPH
- Air Volume: 490 CFM
- Droplet Size: Adjustable from 50-100 microns
- Start Type: Recoil Cord
- Fan Rotation Speed: 7300 RPM
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Dimensions: 21x17x26 in
- Recommended Fuel: 50:1 Pre-Mix (Not Included)
- Fuel Oil Mixing Bottle
- Dust Applicator
- Grounding Chain
Ants, Aphids, Bagworms, Biting Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Ground Beetles, Horse Flies, Japanese Beetles, Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Mosquitos, Moths, Pill Bugs, Scorpions, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spider Mites, Stink Bugs, Termites, Ticks, Wasps, and more!
American Burnweed, Bindweed, Black Medic, Broadleaf Plantain, Buckhorn Plantain, Buttonweed, Chamberbitter, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass, Cudweed, Dallisgrass, Dandelion, Deadnettle, Dog Fennel, Dollarweed, Doveweed, English Daisy, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Green Kyllinga, Ground Ivy, Henbit, Knotweed, Lawn Burweed, Lespedeza, Lesser Celadine, Mallow, Matchweed, Pennywort, Pineappleweed, Poa annua, Poison Ivy, Prickly Lettuce, Purslane, Pusley, Spurge, Thistle, Veronica, Wild Garlic, Wild Geranium, Wild Strawberry, Wild Violet, Woodsorrel, Yellow Nutsedge, and more!
Escherichia coli O157:H7 (E. coli), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Mold & Mildew
For Use Around
Commercial & Residential, Athletic Fields, Kennels Parks and Recreation Areas, Dairies, Livestock, Orchards, Gardens, Flower Beds, Lawns, Trees & Shrubs, Fruits & Vegetables, and more!
Info and GuidesOperations Manual
Turbo Assembly Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.