Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Factory Reconditioned: Great condition with less than 4 running hours. May have minor blemishes.
In a time of emergency, you do not want to wait for public utilities to turn back on. Natural disasters and power interruptions are reasons alone for owning a TG3500i backup generator. When the lights go out, have peace of mind that the Tomahawk TG3500i Portable Generator will keep your home powered. Each unit comes standard with an easy fueling system, low oil sensor, voltage regulation, and two 120 volt plugs.This generator is not only perfect for home backup during emergencies and natural disasters, but is also the best way to provide power while on camping trips and vacations. Use this Tomahawk generator to power your RV and keep your family comfortable with all the necessities of home. Keep your tools running smoothly on any jobsite even off the grid; including power saws, drills and other critical equipment. Durable, affordable - POWER YOUR WORLD
- Super Quiet - Ideal for camping and residential use
- Fuel Efficient - Run time of 20 hours on less than 3.5 gallons of gas
- Reliable Power - Inverter technology create safe power for computers and sensitive equipment
- Portable - Handy wheel kit for quick mobility around jobsites, campgrounds, and more
- Engine 7HP
- Displacement 212cc
- Total Harmonic Distortion <3%
- Voltage 120V
- Amperage 20A (120V)
- Starting Watts 3300w
- Rated Watts 3000w
- Tank Capacity 2.64gal
- Run Time 12hrs@1/2 load
- Oil Type SAE10W-30
- Noise Level 58dVa rated/50dBa@1/4load
- Weight 70 lbs
- Dimensions 25.4x18.7x22.4in.
- TG3500i Generator
- Recreational Use
- Various Electronics
- Computers, Speakers
- Power Tools, Drills, Power Saws
- Outdoor and Indoor Lights
- Food trucks
Info and GuidesTG3000i Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.