Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Delivering low emission and noise with its dependable four stroke Honda GX120R engine, the Tomahawk TR68H Tamping Rammer is the supreme compaction tool; perfectly balanced to deliver controlled, skillful jumping motions, without causing any decline to impact force. Utilizing its specially crafted throttle level for smooth operation and heavy shock mount-system, the TR68H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe is able to absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest jobsite applications. Its light weight design offers optimum compaction depth and high speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,550 lbs. per square ft. Tough and trustworthy, its protective top frame cover and innovative engine side cover guard protect the engine and recoil starter, eliminating any potential harm during operation. For even greater durability, the TR68H features a plastic, rust-free oil tank and German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow, offering longer life and extended use. Its adaptability makes it the optimal rammer for ease and convenience, with the help of a specially engineered trolley kit, for simple loading and easy transportation.
- 121cc / 3.6 HP Honda GXR120
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Incredible compaction force of 3,550 lbs. per square ft.
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils, up to 26 in.
- 3-in-One Fuel System to easy start-up and longer engine life
- Dual Air Filter Design to run longer in the dirtiest conditions
- Lifting handles and rollers for easy loading and unloading
- German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow extends service life
- 3 Year Product Warranty & 1 Year Product Warranty
- CARB and EPA certified
2000 Watt Generator Features
Excellent power source for small electronics and appliances
Super Quiet - Ideal for camping and residential use
Compact and Lightweight - 48 lbs for simple portability
Fuel Efficient - Run time of 8 hours on less than 1 gallon of gas
- Reliable Power - Inverter technology create safe power for computers and sensitive equipment
- Easily connect two generators with parallel technology for double the power
- GFCI Outlets for the safest power
- 2 Year Warranty
- Engine: Honda GXR120
- Power: 3.6 HP
- Engine RPM: 4100
- Compaction Force: 3,550 lbs/ft
- Blows per Minute: Up to 678
- Travel Speed: 49.2 ft/min
- Jumping Stroke: 1.6 - 3.4 in.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank: 2.7 qt
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shoe Size: 13 x 11 in
- Engine: 2.5Hp
- Displacement: 79.7cc
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3%
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 20A(120V)
- Starting Watts: 2200w
- Rated Watts: 2100w
- Tank Capacity: 1.1gal
- Run Time: 8hrs@1/2 load
- Oil Type: SAE10W-30
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Dimensions: 20x12x19in
- TR68H Vibratory Rammer
- TG2000i Inverter Generator
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Pools, Parks, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
- Recreational Use
- Various Electronics
- Computers, Speakers
- Power Tools, Drills, Power Saws
- Outdoor and Indoor Lights
- Food trucks
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.