ACHIEVE SUPERIOR RESULTS
With 7000 VPM, achieve uniform vibration over the length of the blade to accurately strike off concrete floors for the best concrete finishing results.
FORM-TO-FORM & WET SCREEDING
Tomahawk's unique screed blade design is perfect for using wooden forms or wet screeding for the ultmate concrete finish!
CHOOSE BLADES FROM 4FT - 14FT
Tomahawk aluminum blades stay rust-free with the strength and rigidity to tackle large jobs with ease!
Even with the largest blades, pick the frame up easily for simple portability on commercial and residential jobsites.
QUICK MOUNT ASSEMBLY
Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes with the screed's simple design.
DetailsSimple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-T is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by an incredible 37.7cc engine, the TVSA-T provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods. Includes 10ft blade.
- Power Screed Assembly with 7000 RPM Tomahawk Engine
- Includes 4 ft Board**
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- Long lasting hardened aluminum blade
- 1 year engine warranty
- Engine: Tomahawk 4 Stroke
- Power: 37.7cc
- VPM: 7000
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- TVSA-T Power Screed
- 4 ft Blade
- Adjustable Handles
- 1.6 HP Tomahawk Engine
- 1 Year Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool builders, patios, and decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 man concrete jobs
Info and GuidesTVSA T Operations Manual
TVSA T Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.