MAKE FLAT WORK, LESS WORK
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-T is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by an incredible 37.7cc engine, the TVSA-T provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods. Counterpart to Tomahawk E-Line screed boards are available (sold separately). For best results try the TSB14-E.
- Power Screed Assembly with 1.6HP Tomahawk Engine
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- Screed Board Not Included
- 1 year engine warranty
- Engine: Tomahawk 4 Stroke
- Power: 37.7cc
- VPM: 7000
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- TVSA-T Power Screed
- Adjustable Handles
- 1.6 HP Tomahawk Engine
- 1 Year Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool builders, patios, and decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 man concrete jobs
Info and GuidesTVSA T Operations Manual
TVSA T Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Tomahawk engine and Honda engine?
The Honda engine has a 3 year warranty, while the Tomahawk engine has a 1 year warranty. Both engines have spare parts availability and service centers nationwide.
How should I store my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Just like fueling, make sure the TVSA-T Power Screed lays on its handles and the fuel cap is upright.
How do I fuel my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Fuel your TVSA-T Power Screed by laying it on its handles and add fuel into the visible fuel cap.
What kind of fuel does my TVSA-T Power Screed use?
We recommend using regular unleaded gasoline. Use SAE 10W-30 oil to best ensure engine longevity and performance.