TR68H Rammer Details
Delivering low emission and noise with its dependable four stroke Honda GX120R engine, the Tomahawk TR68H Tamping Rammer is the supreme compaction tool; perfectly balanced to deliver controlled, skillful jumping motions, without causing any decline to impact force. Utilizing its specially crafted throttle level for smooth operation and heavy shock mount-system, the TR68H’s 13 in. x 11 in.’ laminated wood and steel shoe is able to absorb and resist the strongest vibration shock on the toughest jobsite applications. Its light weight design offers optimum compaction depth and high speed performance, delivering an incredible 3,550 lbs. per square ft. Tough and trustworthy, its protective top frame cover and innovative engine side cover guard protect the engine and recoil starter, eliminating any potential harm during operation. For even greater durability, the TR68H features a plastic, rust-free oil tank and German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow, offering longer life and extended use. Its adaptability makes it the optimal rammer for ease and convenience, with the help of a specially engineered trolley kit, for simple loading and easy transportation.
TPC80 Plate Compactor Details
Featuring a 17” x 21” cast iron base plate, the TPC80 Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,000 lbs. per square ft. at 6,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 6 HP Kohler Engine Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, households, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC80 compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 22 inches. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC80 Forward Plate Compactor is built to last and is backed by a 3 year engine warranty and 1 year product warranty, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
- 121cc / 3.6 HP Honda GXR120
- Laminated 13 in. x 11 in. wood and steel shoe
- Incredible compaction force of 3,550 lbs. per square ft.
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils, up to 26 in.
- 3-in-One Fuel System to easy start-up and longer engine life
- Dual Air Filter Design to run longer in the dirtiest conditions
- Lifting handles and rollers for easy loading and unloading
- German manufactured polyurethane, ribbed bellow extends service life
- 3 Year Product Warranty & 1 Year Product Warranty
- CARB and EPA certified
- Engine: Honda GXR120
- Power: 3.6 HP
- Engine RPM: 4100
- Compaction Force: 3,550 lbs/ft
- Blows per Minute: Up to 678
- Travel Speed: 49.2 ft/min
- Jumping Stroke: 1.6 - 3.4 in.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank: 2.7 qt
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Shoe Size: 13 x 11 in.
TPC80 Plate Compactor Features
- 208cc / 6 HP chain driven OHC Kohler Engine
- Compaction force of 3000 lbs/ft² at 6400 blows per minute
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils and clays up to 22 in.
- Travel speed of 79 ft. per minute
- The compact 17 x 21 in. plate works around cramped and narrow spaces
- A full 2 dBA quieter than competitive models
- Large 1 Gal. fuel
- 3-year engine warranty and 1-year product warranty
- CARB and EPA compliant
TPC80 Plate Compactor Specifications
- Engine: Kohler Command PRO CH260
- Power: 6HP
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Plate Size (LxW): 17 x 21 in
- Centrifugal Force: 13 Kn
- Vibration Frequency: 100 hz
- Travel Speed: 79 ft/min
- TR68H Vibratory Rammer
- TPC80 Kohler Engine Plate Compactor
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and Hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
- Pools, Parks, and Golf Courses
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
Info and GuidesTR68 Operations Manual
TR68 Parts Manual
Honda GX100 Operations Manual
TPC80 Operations Manual
TPC80 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.