Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods. Includes 20ft Pro Series Board.
- Two Power Screed Assemblies with 1.8HP GX35 Honda Engine
- Includes 20 ft Board
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- Long lasting 20 FT hardened magnesium blade
- 3 year engine warranty
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Power: 1.8HP
- VPM: 7000
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- 2 TVSA-H Power Screed
- 20 ft Pro Series Board
- Adjustable Handles
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool builders, patios, and decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 man concrete jobs
Info and GuidesTVSA H Operations Manual
TVSA H Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Tomahawk engine and Honda engine?
The Honda engine has a 3 year warranty, while the Tomahawk engine has a 1 year warranty. Both engines have spare parts availability and service centers nationwide.
How should I store my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Just like fueling, make sure the TVSA-T Power Screed lays on its handles and the fuel cap is upright.
How do I fuel my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Fuel your TVSA-T Power Screed by laying it on its handles and add fuel into the visible fuel cap.
What kind of fuel does my TVSA-T Power Screed use?
We recommend using regular unleaded gasoline. Use SAE 10W-30 oil to best ensure engine longevity and performance.
Why won’t the aluminum boards work on the pro series unit?
The bolts on the Pro Series unit do not align with the holes on the aluminum boards.