FAST TRACK YOUR CONCRETE CREW
Blade Not Included
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
- Power Screed Assembly with 1.6HP GX35 Honda Engine
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- 3 year engine warranty and 1 year product warranty
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Power: 1.6HP
- Vibration Speed: 7000 VPM
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 Gal. (.63 Liters)
- Oil Capacity: 3.4 oz. (80cc)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Handles: Adjustable 360°
- Machine Weight (w/o Blade): 28lbs (12.7kg)
- TVSA-H Power Screed
- Adjustable Handles
- Honda GX35
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool builders, patios, and decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 Man Concrete Jobs
Info and GuidesTVSA H Operations Manual
TVSA H Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the Tomahawk engine and Honda engine?
The Honda engine has a 3 year warranty, while the Tomahawk engine has a 1 year warranty. Both engines have spare parts availability and service centers nationwide.
How should I store my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Just like fueling, make sure the TVSA-T Power Screed lays on its handles and the fuel cap is upright.
How do I Fuel my TVSA-T Power Screed?
Fuel your TVSA-T Power Screed by laying it on its handles and add fuel into the visible fuel cap.
What kind of fuel does my TVSA-T Power Screed use?
We recommend using regular unleaded gasoline for the 4 stroke engine. Use SAE 10W-30 oil to best ensure engine longevity and performance.