Featuring a 17” x 21” cast iron base plate, the TPC80 Forward Plate Compactor delivers an incredible force of 3,000 lbs. per square ft. at 6,400VPM. Powered by the incredible 6 HP Kohler Engine, this vibratory plate is perfect for jobsites, households, and rental fleets. Designed specifically to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces, the TPC80 compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 22 inches. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for professionals, construction equipment rental, and do-it-yourselfers alike. Durable and tough, the TPC80 Forward Plate Compactor is built to last and is backed by a 3 year engine warranty and 1 year product warranty, making it perfect for those tackling projects including walkways, patios, driveways, or paver installation.
- 208cc / 6 HP chain driven OHC Kohler Engine
- Achieve 100% compaction ratings on field density tests and nuclear densometers
- Compaction force of 3000 lbs/ft² at 6400 blows per minute
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils and clays up to 22 in.
- Travel speed of 79 ft. per minute
- The compact 17 x 21 in. plate works around cramped and narrow spaces
- A full 2 dBA quieter than competitive models
- Large 1 Gal. fuel
- 3-year engine warranty and 1-year product warranty
- CARB and EPA compliant
- Engine: Kohler Command PRO CH260
- Power: 6HP
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Plate Size (LxW): 17 x 21 in
- Centrifugal Force: 13 Kn
- Vibration Frequency: 100 hz
- Travel Speed: 79 ft/min
- 2 TPC80 6HP Plate Compactor
- NSK Bearings
- Kohler Command PRO CH260 engine with 3 Year Warranty
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
Info and GuidesTPC80 Operations Manual
TPC80 Parts Manual
Kohler CH260 Engine Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just got a new tpc80. Before running i have add engine oil. But do I need to add ATF (automatic transmission fluid) to the exciter. And also what grade of ATF?
Our plates come standard with oil in the exciter box, so you will only need to add 15W-40 oil after every 100 hours of use.