Powered by a 4.5 HP Kohler Engine, the JXPC50K plate compactor is perfect for patios, sidewalks, and more. Designed with a 17 in. x 13 in. plate, this vibratory plate is built to maneuver narrow, cramped spaces. Operating at 5900 Blows per Minute (BPM), the JXPC50K compacts cohesive and granular soils up to 8 in. Ideal for compacting landscapes, hardscapes, roadways, and asphalt, this vibratory plate is perfect for small construction crews and do-it-yourselfers alike.
- 177cc / 4.5 HP Kohler CH245 Engine
- Compaction of cohesive soils up to 4 in.
- Compaction of granular soils up to 8 in.
- Compaction force of 1,950 lbs./ft.
- 3-year engine warranty and 1-year product warranty
- Engine: Kohler CH245 Engine
- Power: 4,5HP
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Plate Size (LxW): 17 x 13 in
- Centrifugal Force: 1,950 lbs./ft.
- Vibration Frequency: 100 hz
- Travel Speed: 79 ft/min
- JXPC50K Plate Compactor
- Operations Manual
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Retaining Walls
- Footings and Foundation Projects
- Landscapes and hardscapes
- Patchwork on Asphalt
- Pipeline Applications
- Road Repair and Trenchwork
- Cohesive Soils and Granular Soils
- Sticky soils - such as clay or clayey silt
- Gravel, sand, silt, clay, or mixed soils
- Base, Subbase, Subgrade, Subsoil
- Backfill Pools, Parks, Cemeteries, and Golf Courses
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.