Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
The JX Series Gas Scarifier is perfect for sidewalk trip hazard repair, floor cleaning and preparation, as well as, concrete, coating, traffic line, and marking removal. Powered by an incredible 5.5 HP Honda engine, easily scarify, level, and smooth approximately 350-500 sq. ft. per hour of concrete surface at a depth per pass of 1/8 in.
- Air-cooled 163cc / 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine
- Scarifies 350 - 500 ft2/hour at 1/8" Depth Per Pass
- Remove traffic lines at 800 - 1,000 linear feet per hour
- Engine raised over drum to maximize surface contact
- Front-mounted lifting handle for simple loading/unloading
- Vacuum port equipped to fit most bags
- Reduced vibration for optimal user comfort
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Power: 5.5 HP (4.0kW)
- Working Width: 8 in. (350 - 500 sq. ft. per hour)
- Depth: 1/8 in. per pass
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- 8" Concrete Scarifier
- Honda GX160 Engine
- 3 Year Engine Warranty
- Tungsten Carbide Cutter Drum
- Surface and Marking Removal
- Surface Leveling
- Sidewalk and Trip Hazard Repair
- Floor Grinding
- Concrete Grinding
- Traffic Line Removal
- Asphalt and Concrete Line Removal
- Concrete Edging
- Surface Texturing and Grooving
- Cleaning and texturing concrete and asphalt
- Concrete reduction and scabbing
- Removal of roof chippings
- Grooving applications
- Cleaning concrete form-work and shuttering
- Non-slip finishes
- Removal of coatings and plaster
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.