HONDA GX35 1.6HP ENGINE
Powered by an incredible 1.6HP Honda GX35 Engine, the most reliable engine in the industry! The ultra-lightweight GX Engine effectively delivers the kind of efficient, cleaner, powerful and quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package.
Achieve uniform vibration over the length of the blade for the best concrete finishing results.
CHOOSE MAGNESIUM BLADES FROM 4FT - 14FT
30% Lighter than aluminum, Tomahawk magnesium blades stay rust-free with the strength and rigidity to tackle large jobs with ease!
FORM-TO-FORM & WET SCREEDING
Tomahawk's unique screed blade design is perfect for using wooden forms or wet screeding for the ultmate concrete finish!
Even with the largest blades, pick the frame up easily for simple portability on commercial and residential jobsites.
QUICK MOUNT ASSEMBLY
Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes with the screed's simple design.
Find your best handle position for operator comfort and ease of use with 360° rubber grip handles!
GET IT FASTER
This is an oversized item which requires shipment on a freight truck. Ship this item to a business address to shave 1-2 days off the transit time!
DetailsTomahawk Power Screed
Simple to operate and with a low maintenance design, the TVSA-H is the ultimate screed assembly for professional concrete jobs. Powered by the Honda GX35 engine, the TVSA-H provides uniform vibration over the length of the blade for best concrete finishing results. Save more than 75% in labor costs when choosing Tomahawk over conventional finishing methods.
*Actual Blade Sizes:
TSB8-P = 95"
TSB10-P = 118"
TSB12-P = 142"
TSB14-P = 165"
Power Screed Features
- Power Screed Assembly with 1.8HP GX35 Honda Engine
- Includes Long lasting 10 FT hardened magnesium blade**
- Work up to 4 times faster than traditional methods
- 360° adjustable handles for customized operation
- Easily change blades in less than 2 minutes
- Simple to operate with low maintenance design
- 3 year engine warranty
- Engine: Honda GX35
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Power: 1.8HP
- Vibration Speed: 7000 VPM
- Drive System: Flexible Shaft
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 Gal. (.63 Liters)
- Oil Capacity: 3.4 oz. (80cc)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Handles: Adjustable 360°
- Machine Weight (w/o Blade): 28lbs (12.7kg)
- 1 TVSA-H Power Screed
- 1 Blade/Board (Your Choice)
- 1 TBF48 Float and Handle
Power Screed Applications
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Finishing
- Residential and Commercial Concrete Enhancements
- Parking Garages, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Commercial & Industrial Warehouses
- Pool Builders, Patios, and Decks
- Water Proofing
- 1 Man Concrete Jobs
Concrete Sprayer Applications
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
Info and Guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why won’t the aluminum boards work on the pro series unit?
The bolts on the Pro Series unit do not align with the holes on the aluminum boards.