Protect Your Purchase
We’ll cover your parts, repairs, and replacements.
Designed to meet the needs of concrete finishers, road maintenance crews, brick masons, and more!
The Tomahawk 6.5 Gallon Sprayer is the ultimate dual-purpose tool for Concrete Finishing and Dust Control.
10X Faster than Manual Sprayers, cover 15000 sq feet in 10 minutes or less while applying your ideal concrete sealant, cure, top cast, form release, and more!
Achieve superior, professional finishes with consistent even spraying with a 0.5 GPM fan tip nozzle and 24" wand!
Never Pump and Never Lose Pressure while maintaining constant, adjustable pressure from 50-435 PSI - capable of handling solutions up to 30% solids content!
To use as a water supply for dust control, simply hook up the Tomahawk sprayer to your concrete cut off saw using the exclusive adapter and make cuts anywhere from masonry, concrete, asphalt, rebar, and more!
OSHA Table One compliant, this water supply delivers instant, constant, and adjustable pressure for even water distribution to both sides of the blade while being compatible with leading concrete saws including Husqvarna, Makita, Stihl, and more!
FOR USE WITH WATER-BASED OR WATERBORNE COMPOUNDS ONLY. DO NOT SPRAY SOLVENT BASED OR EXPLOSIVE LIQUIDS. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CAUSE SERIOUS BODILY HARM OR DEATH.
- Perfect for applying water, wax, and resin based concrete curing, retardant, form release and sealant products
- Never Pump, Never Lose Pressure - Maintain constant adjustable pressure from 50-435 PSI for even spraying
- Can handle up to 30% solids content
- Spray Faster - 10X Faster than Manual Sprayers
- Superior Comfort - With even weight distribution, enhanced padding and straps reduce operator fatigue
- Attachment Compatible - Works with most manufacturer brass wand attachments for the ideal spraying pattern
- Power: 1.8 HP
- Engine Type: 2 Stroke
- PSI: 50 - 435 PSI
- Tank Capacity: 6.5 Gallon
- Weight: 26 lbs
- TCS6.5 Backpack Concrete Sprayer
- Brass Attachment with Flat Jet Tip
- 1 Concrete Hose (63" Length) 1/4" Metric
- Dust Control Adapter for Water Supply
- Concrete Curing
- Concrete Retardent
- Concrete Forming
Info and GuidesTCS6.5 Operations Manual
TCS6.5 Parts Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.