Transforming your backpack fogger into a leaf blower requires just a few simple steps. While there are multiple ways in which you can convert your fogger into a leaf blower, the following steps are the most straightforward.
- Fill the tank 1/4 full with water.
- It’s important to add water because the turbo boost pump within most Tomahawk Foggers needs water to cycle in order for the pump to cool, otherwise it will break and lose power.
- Close the white valve at the throttle.
- Remove the tube leading to the fan nozzle.
- Remove the fan nozzle.
- Start blowing.
While you could remove the turbo boost, the process can be very complicated and is a tedious process to do every time you want to use the unit as a leaf blower.
While leaf blowing can seem simple, there are a few tricks you can apply that will ensure the job gets done right.
- Safety first. Wear protective eye glasses, gloves, ear protection, and sturdy shoes.
- Make sure the leaves are dry.
- Blow in the direction of the wind.
- Watch out for dust and dirt.
- Follow up with raking any excess leaves.
Tomahawk Backpack Foggers provide the best solution for keeping your yard beautiful, while also stopping annoying mosquitoes.